The Sacred Heart of the Blue, the Body that Begins the Walk Within You!

I walk towards my home (Taos). I know which way I flow. It's where my heart leads me, that's the way I go. And now it's time to know, where all the songs do lead me. My soul speaks to my heart, "Let's migrate on home!". Days have turned to nights. I glow to know the strife. There we are the sacred hearts, that begins the sacred walk. My talk does lead me there, because I unite with my heart. I am the rising sun, where all is realized. Come and dance with me. Seek the world, I keep. It's the dream we all do hold, but the Sacred Blue does know. There we are the Sun, that rises for the day, to begin the sacred walk, right back to where I begin. I am the song of life. I begin the song of strife. I begin to glow like the sacred storm that knows. I choose, this way today, because God knows which way, the sacred walk and talk does incline, up to the land of paradise. The blue lake people know, we glow and we do go, right where we begin in time, the place we blow our minds. The dreams we are inclined. I'm going home to you. I'm walking home to you. I'm the heart of you, just wait for me, I'm coming home for you!

Twin Deer Mother Speaks with Holiness Bright Star

PEACEFUL WISDOM PRAYER

Water Bowls Sing, Eternal Bells, Freedom Rings

This can be done with a stainless steel bowl and a drum stick! Happy blessings! I bless the sacred nine directions!

Search This Other Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, August 31, 2009

Child of the Blue Had A Vision of White Buffalo Calf Woman Today



My Beloved Green Grass Does Blow, as Beverly Knows "Child Within the Womb" (heavenly name or mission in life),

There is much to do in the world.  I am so proud of you, for trusting me and receiving my love for you.  I have to say, that God (oneness) knows the way, because he (great spirit father), has been the one, who gifted to us, this evolution play, for us to be the way.(the last phase of evolution, the Father led the way, including the White people who are the father nation.) 

What is so great about you, is that you are the Green (spiritual leader of the world), where the grass grows greener each day, but here is the place where the river does flow, like the banks of what we do each day.  This our heart does walk into mysterious parts, and when we trust our souls, we remember the way.  It is you, who is great my love, for you are the way, that the embrace of what is separate comes home to play (as oneness, as the green person, you are the reflective crystal and what is separate becomes one flowing stream).  It is not easy to be, the embrace to all that hate, in the world that comes into our hearts.  But you have chosen to be part of this closing (the circle of life that finally has come home, to be complete or whole), where the wind that blows comes from your heart.

Can you send me your (phone) number so we can talk and walk about with each other while we play.  If you can see, there is so much to believe that once we get started there is so much to learn.  If you want you can call me, that is okay if you please, but a schedule is always better for me.  Right now, it is said ( you said), that your sun (child) knows the way, of extending to all who are learning to play.  His holiness (lavender) that abounds, needs to be tamed when he comes home, because his love is purifying everyone around.  This leaves the impure left in his heart, and then you must alleviate it from his heart, and the drum does this for him each day.  Now remember he carries the holiness of god and this means he must teach others how it is done.  As the blue he extends to all the relatives who swim (move on the flowing of the knowing-soul journey) and blessings needs be done.  Fire is what his soul breaths, but not his flesh, so he must bless the walk-about  4 or 5 times a day.  This means he is a living fire, that purifies the wild, but he need now do it in flesh each day.  Walk about his home or roam and with fire in his hand (sage, incense, candle, gas like a lighter, any fire, lit pipe - as he get older he can puff on the pipe, but for now, he is learning to swim, but he can hold the pipe and bless the space if no other holiness is around as he is the blue with holiness-lavender overlay) in order he become his soul in his flesh, then united he will be, and he will come home to thee (where the heart swims) and you and he will feel better in every way.  Lifelong habits you teach, but most important to the speech is that he live his holiness that he displays.

NOW, the three of you, need bless each hour to be sure the flowing of the darkness is purified.  As you all are Elders to the world  that is true, and you will need hourly blessings to shed the way.  Just say, "I bless myself and I bless the world", each hour of every day.  Then at night just bless (when asleep) that you will continue to bless each hour of the flight you display (dreaming). Say this, "I bless my dreams each hour I breath", and you will be fine during the night. This will help you be you, when so many flow through you, then you can capture what they feel, but don't have to display, their impure feeling of unholy ways. 

Spent all of yesterday, searching for all I need to display, the Blossoms whom will open the way. But now I can see, there is much more for me to do, like put it in an envelope this day! Don't have your telephone number, or your physical address, but soon, we will communicate the dream.  The visions we have, we must trust to God, that truth will lead the way.

your devoted servant, is here to hold you, when you just don't know what to do.  But it's you honey, I believe in, the Spirit Leader God chose, to begin the dance of the day.  White buffalo calf woman (vision of the people), is here with Twin deer mother (tools to get them home), who loves you more than I can say!
ps. oh, I will start to show up, at this blog to test (http://bluelakepeople.blogspot.com), if all will go the smooth way! It is here where I will leave the songs that go in the breeze, and I can find you in the wind. I'll write to you this day and send more in the wind.



On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM, "Child in the Womb" Beverly wrote:
Thank you so much for all of the help. I'm starting my son on drumming and blessing right away. I would love to know the name and place of the one I should contact. Anything we can do on our spiritual journey is great and anything I can do to help the Earth is great. Thank you so much for your time and the beautiful message.

Peace and Love
Beverly and Gavin



Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:14:58 -0700
Subject: Re: my son had a vision of White Buffalo Calf Woman today
From: whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com
To: Child in the Womb Beverly

Beloved Beverly and Gavin,

son is blue, yellow, lavender, grey
mother is green (reflective crystal), yellow, rainbow, gray
father is violet, green, blue, gray

Your son is the Blue Person, the one who receives, the reflection of the world and heart of all. 

The sun of your heart is Blue from the Start, he receives all that comes to the land who streams (reflection of light) the gun (aim of violence), but soon, none will find any (impure) heart nor find, for his love is true, and he can take you, and bring all the dreams into loving lands.  For love over bounds, but then he brings it home, what must be chose today, to alleviate his pain.  He need a drum to find his way, only 20 minutes a day.  His love pays a price, and he must be twice. For Holiness is within him, and he does not wear a crown, but Elder to this he be true, to be the one of the blue.  He takes you to me, to tell you Mommy please, there is so much for you to know, please go knock on the door.  And then you came, and then you exclaimed, that something must be up.  How could it be this way?

Alright, this is the song of the heart, or the star language.  This is what the Native Americans understand, which is often called the "story language", because it talks of the rolling hills and the four sacred directions.  Now for me, I just break out in song whenever I move along.  You see it flows out of me. I know it's hard to understand, so I will try to refrain.

A blue person is the blue of tears of joy and sorrow. The mighty oceans where all the waters flow. this is the representation of all our tears, and he feels all as his own heartbeat.  This carries a burden on him, but Mother, you are green, and this makes you, the spiritual leader of the world, but you must take one step further, you must embrace all.  A blue and a green persons together is like a well of overflowing fountain, that fills all up.  Now what is amazing is that this fountain, has a dream, the yellow family mother and son, means you two dream the new world to come. The son carries lavender which is holiness and pure love, but he will need help with this. He must have a drum (20 minutes a day) and bless 4-5 times a day with fire (incense, sage, candle, gas, like a lighter, etc.)  This is his duty to the world. 

Father is the voice and army of god, the violet person, he carries blue and green, a fountain of springing life within himself.  Mother and Father had to find each other through the heart, and not the flesh, to merge, the way of heaven.  A true elder holy son was born, from this love.

Now,  there is so much more, but this offers some validation for whom you are and who your sun is.  Once, you begin to understand self, and accept your perfection, then we can take our place in the Oneness.

Elders and Warriors of Prophecy have been doing spiritual flights for many moons now, on Saturdays, however, I also protect this mountain around the  Blue Lake as I have guard 10, 000 dark warriors who patrol the ground and 100,000 golden warriors who patrol the sky. And the forest gifted me, the Dragon Shield, and do not leave me.  The people native to Taos are ordained as the Body of the World.  And I have been told that they are to come to get me and my husband Holiness David, to take care of Twin Deer Mother, who is White Buffalo Calf Woman, which I am writing to you now.

Apparently he has been a messenger for you to write to me.  I hope that you are able to receive my love and my blessings.  Pray and tell all that we are going home.

When you are ready, let me know, and I will send you her name and where is the one you need to contact to speak of me.  Mother she carries Rainbow, and the woman you seek will be Cosmic Rainbow Woman.  What astounds me, is how all things are planned before we know them to be.  The Great Spirits we must trust.

Holiness David Runnning Eagle Shooting Star and White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother belong to the yellow family and house of david, and as the beloved house of the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy.  These natives of the Blue Lake are ordained from the Heavens, as they gifted to me, my name.  I must protect and watch over them the Blue Lake People, the body of the world, as I do the Lakota people as the Spirit of the Lake.  We are your devoted servants, and there is much to do, for the migration to the world from the second phase of evolution into the third phase of evolution. You and your family has been chosen for this task.

The yellow takes the uncomfortable step forward into the dream. Yellow Chief says, "I accept this challenge". The Violet person is the power of the High Priest, governed by the Great Spirit Father, who leads us to the top of the hill.

your devoted servant,
white buffalo calf woman, your twin deer mother (Holiness David is sending love)
http://twindeermother.blogspot.com
ps. the vision, often I blow smoke or the wind to purify space.  blue is the opposite to the crystal person, and we seem alike in many ways, the heart of the world. he, the blue is elder soul, and I as a crystal person is the elder flesh.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Child in the Womb Beverly wrote:
We live in Taos, NM and he saw her in the sky blowing at the mountain. She was all white and he saw her from the chest up. He saw her when he closed his eyes. She was vivid like a picture but also white like a cloud. She stood where she was blowing wind at the mountain. She then turned to my son and he opened his eyes. This happened at recess. My son is not Native American, but he is strongly spiritual and does know a lot about many cultures (he has even helped tend the stones for a sweat lodge). I truly believe he's a crystal child. Can you tell me more about what this vision might mean? How do I help him pursue or understand this?

Thanks,
Beverly and Gavin




Warriors of the Earth  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome My Relatives,
It's so nice to hear from you and I want to tell you, you're okay. Your voice is here to spill the heart of all the world. Sing out loud and let it Ring, for God of Oneness has come home again!
your devoted servant, Twin Deer Mother
Elder Crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter